1. The spinders are not as durable as I thought them to be. I have 3 ring binders that when the locking tabs are locked, nothing gets them open. Yet, I have my pages falling out of the spinders all the time.
- The pages are not over filled as they are all less than 20 pages per spinder.
- I have the base unit set up as directed. It is not set up upside down.
2. The pages are flimsy. I have the old Creative Memories pages and it is night/day to how the SR pages are. I do not have any other style pages, so I cannot comment on how they compare to other manufactures.
3. In January 2013, I purchased a 50 super size single package of pages before I purchased the ScrapRack. Now I have gone through them and I'm trying to order more, but it is no longer listed on their website and they have yet to answer any emails/calls I have left regarding this.
4. Their website could be A LOT better. It lacks a professional look and feel.
5. I am also ready to expand, but due to their lack of attention/response, I am hesitant to invest any more money.
Like I said earlier, I really want to give this a try, but I need to get organized to see if I really like this product or not. I saw someone else had said they like the system but use a series of binders/albums and not the rack itself. I may try that route if I can't get a response from them.
Let me know what your likes/dislikes if you own a ScrapRack.