Friday, January 17, 2014

Color my Heart Color Dare #77

This week's challenge was a bit of a challenge with all these beautiful colors.  I was thinking of what I could color with all these colors.  As I was reviewing my stamps in Bento, I came across the Under the Sea Stamp Set.  Perfect.  I used dots of liquid glass to make the bubbles.  This is my take...



Supplies used:
Smokey Plum card stock and ink
Juniper Card stock and ink
Honey Card stock
Cranberry Card Stock
Vellum Stock
White Card Stock
C1500 Under the Sea Stamp Set (CTMH)
SU Punches:  Modern Label and Word window
Liquid Glass
Momento Tuxedo Black ink
Prismacolor pencils to match Honey, Sunset & Cranberry and Gamsol to blend multiple colors together.
  • Honey:  Sunburst Yellow & Spanish Orange
  • Sunset:  Poppy Red & Pale Vermillion
  • Cranberry:  Carmine Red, Scarlet Lake & Crimson Red




Thanks for stopping by.
Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment